[pct-l] Tonto de Abril

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 05:10:19 CST 2012

Yes Mickey,
The archives are full of interesting discussions and silly arguments.
Actually, most list members, including I, thought it was hilarious
after it was revealed that it was only a April Fool joke.
Yogi, however was not amused and kept on hammering Adam.
I can see why Yogi would be all upset initially, after all it is her book
and nobody has a right to download it without her approval.
However, after it was revealed to be only a April Fool joke there should
not have been anymore anymosity and the cat fighting should have stopped.

JMT Reinhold

Mikey wrote:
Thank you Reinhold!
I love to read some of the archives,and I cant
beleive I never saw all these posts.
Its really funny,adults acting achildren.
What ever happened to that nobody Adam Bradley?
Oh,hes oneof the best hikers of our era,Oh.
Nothing says motivation like a hikercursed.
Is this another Tonto,or is Lenny real?
2009ers? Anybody?