[pct-l] acceptable language...a side story

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:43:37 CST 2012

As someone who has lived a chunk of time in Australia and New York, I still
have trouble remembering not to use the vernacular. Here in parts of
Colorado that kind of language can be relegated to "felons" as Shroomer
says -- but in Boulder (and in the ski towns), it's fairly common currency.
Of course, in Colo Springs you get ticketed for it.

Cheers,

~C