[pct-l] Service Dogs

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 22:56:11 CST 2012

While doing my volunteer rove here in Redwood parks, I met a family with a
well-behaved dogs. I started to remind them of the no-dogs rule and I
corrected myself and apologized. They said their dog detected signs of
their daughter haveing seizure before any of them was aware and so the
daughter could take appropriated meds. A well justified exception to the
general rule.

Then there are others with dogs who should loose their dogs and pay a hefty
fine. My 2¢.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.