[pct-l] Service Dogs

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Feb 27 19:07:09 CST 2012

I met a guy at Mt. Laguna with a service dog. The dog apparently had
the ability to sense when the man's illness would have a flare-up
thus giving him time to take some medication to prevent it. I don't
remember what he said the illness was. I don't think this gentleman
made it as far as Washington.