[pct-l] PCT Thur Hike

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Feb 26 16:07:45 CST 2012

Yes,
Switchback,....the  "Hard-Core"  hiker....turned  "Hard-Core"  biker.
Say, will long suffering Mrs. Switchback accompany you on this mind
boggling journey?

If the answer is YES,  may I suggest you do this on one of those
"German World War II Military Sidewinders"?
You know, the 3 wheel motorcycle with the sidecar attached to one side.
Mrs. Switchback would be much more comfortable in the sidecar than
hanging on to you on the back seat.

May I further suggest that for your and Mrs. Switchback's protection you
both wear the  "German Military World War II Spiked Helmets"  and the
Field Marshall Rommel goggles?
You and Mrs. Switchback will look so Cooool.
But hey,.....you have to live up to that that  "Hard-Core"  hiker
reputation.

BTW....Bikers have a tendency to use their helmets to sit on....may I
suggest you not do that?

JMT Reinhold
Your envious trail companion