[pct-l] PCT Thur Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 12:21:35 CST 2012

Say, I would just like to mention that when I do my big PCT thru hike, it will not be the weak and timid variety or a simple yo-yo.  The PCT from south to north stops at the Canadian border.  This is really sad and much too short.  I am planning on going on to Deadhorse Alaska on the North Slope.  This is a much more acceptable hike.  In other words, you hike until you run out of land at the Arctic Ocean.  I also plan to recon the route by the Alcan Highway and the Haul Road out of Fairbanks.  I will do this on my motorcycle trike and pop up Mini Mate camper.  No problem.  The PCT should go on up to the far north to separate the boys/girls from the men/women.

Your obedient servant,

Switchback the Trail Pirate