[pct-l] Flip Floppin Flippin'

Iceaxehikes at gmail.com Iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:53:25 CST 2012

Squatch's newest film about life on the Appalachian Trail is one of the
finest trail related films I have seen. I was lucky enough to get an
advanced copy cause i was a backer on kickstarter. His film really captures
the life of hikers and trail angels in an accurate and natural way. It is
everything the Nat geo films on the trail were missing; the PESONALITIES of
the people that make the trail.
By the way, look for my 4 second cameo appearance near the beginning.. I am
so good looking on film! (NOT!)
Flip Floppin Flippin' will make you smile!
Availiable at Squatchfilms.com
(by the way, I am not a paid endorser.. I actually believe you will love
this film.)