[pct-l] Park Rangers

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:44:11 CST 2012

Hello Again, just to clarify,if you dont understand. This post is more
of a heads up for future PCT hikers. I fully support Rangers,I love
the bear fine,and I realize there will be people treated as idiots,or
ragdolls,ONLY because of the amount of unaware,or dont care
people(sucks for others). I was interested if anyone has heard of the
bear fine being handed out,arrests,details.  As far as my friends
being treated unfairly and unjust,the specs dont really matter,like I
said,theres a BIG history of it(thats called evidence). The idea of
every Ranger being perfect is only a silly rant,come on. I was told by
top Rangers,that the reason for the jail and court is money,for years
non americans and people who dont pay fines have left Yosemite,only to
scoff at the fines,even though they are federal crimes! I also support
this pay me now attitude. By the way,the Rangers who do there job
well,would love to see the abusers ousted,no need to thank me now.  I
only ask/demand the amount of respect a fellow human deserves.
Someone asked how I wanted the careless and lawless treated? The
answer,somehow worse then the law abiding. Dont feel bad if you dont
agree,I dont expect anything less from my fellow CSI-listers. Let the
rants flow,like a stream!