[pct-l] Thru hiking with dog

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:30:04 CST 2012

Can we please get back on the Sasquatch thread. It is far more productive
and interesting. Dogs have 1/100th of the trail impact as a the mule trains
whose detached urbanite owners sit atop the caravan, spending nary a
calorie and demanding the world.

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -Spike
Milligan