[pct-l] service animal

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:46:54 CST 2012

i agree with you 110% i live in seattle where the dog fetish cult is
full blown. there is not one place i can go that i don`t have to deal
with dogs,from the hardware store to the supermarket,i cant get away
from them.  there are trails i  can no longer use because of dog
owners.the one place i knew i could hike in peace were the national
parks. it makes me angry that now scammers have figured out a way to
beat the system.