[pct-l] A-60 Ankle Support, Street Test

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:59:48 CST 2012

Dear Robert

I am very glad to find your email, because I am a foreigner, I cannot
read all the emails.

I think:
The ankle-support myth is true for strong selected men, but for many
people it is not a myth.

But Handoll et al stated that
"The protective effect of 'high-top' shoes remains to be established",

I think there is strong possibility of ankle-support, because the
external ankle supports were proved to have the protective effect.

reference
Handoll, H.H., Rowe, B.H., Quinn, K.M., de Bie, R.  2001
Interventions for preventing ankle ligament injuries(Reviews).
Cochrane Database Systematic Review, 2001;(3):CD000018.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )