[pct-l] Bear Canisters?

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Wed Feb 22 19:36:24 CST 2012

Two years ago I was camped at Woods Creek by the bridge.  Two people who were trying to do a hike just using the bear boxes ended up losing most of their food.  While bears couldn't get in the box, the seams in the boxes are all rusted open, and the mice had a feast during the night.  The food that they had left was a mess (and mixed with mice crap)and all their bags were full of holes.