[pct-l] Public transportation out of Tehachapi

Halfmile list at lon.net
Wed Feb 22 17:36:31 CST 2012

Kern Regional Transit from Tehachapi or Mojove to Bakersfield:
http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/kernregionaltransit.asp

You can fly from Bakersfield or take the Aiport Bus of Bakersfield to LAX:
http://coachamerica.com/popups/popupShuttlesBakersfield.html

If you decide to overnight in Bakersfield check the Best Western Hill House.

-Halfmile
www.pctmap.net