[pct-l] Public transportation out of Tehachapi

juma juma3 at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 16:51:16 CST 2012

I think amtrak goes thru tehachapi but maybe it doesn't stop.  but, if
not, get to mojave, take the east kern express county bus to lancaster
and catch the metrolink commuter train to LA.  If you get off at Agua
Dulce, the Acton metrolink station is less then 15 miles away.  from LA
you can take trains and planes, rent cars, whatever.