[pct-l] Best on the Crest semi-annual update and cleanup

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 22 14:04:45 CST 2012

Why all the hate for the Sierra Eastside?

Bishop is a great town. Amigo's is very good. The chinese Imperial Gourmet is a hiker's dream. Wilson's is the best outdoors shop in California.

And while you rave over the over-hyped and over-priced yuppieville Whoa Nellie, you don't even mention the Mono Cone!? The Mono Cone rocks! It's worth the hike.hitchhike into Lee Vining.

And the Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood was pretty good last Sunday.

OK, just giving you a bit of grief, you got a great site.

Gary