[pct-l] Mt. Whitney Permits

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 16:24:12 CST 2012

One can always check the following links to see what is stated there for one's own interpretation (my 'fault'
for any 'misunderstanding' by not including them in the first place, nor quoting them verbatim either) - or
call the Inyo NF wilderness permit office, (760) 873-2483 and ask them directly...

http://www.pcta.org//planning/before_trip/permits.asp PCTA 'permits' page
http://bit.ly/bFDGFA Inyo NF 'Recreational Passes & Permits' page

Happy trails!!! (?)
Jim (PITA)