[pct-l] blister wisdom

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 11:17:02 CST 2012

I have not heard of luekotape before, so I did a quick research and it seams many people really like it.
Thanks Juma for informing me to something new.  I do, however, caution leaving it on for "over a week or two," as you wrote.  The skin needs to breath.  I've left tape/gauze on my foot for 6 days once and when I peeled it off my skin was the color of ground hamburger, and painful.