[pct-l] REPELLING MOSQUITOES AND TICKS

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:40:47 CST 2012

I read that mossies are attracted to CO2.  So, nnless you are dead, you are emitting CO2 with every breath, and there for attracting the little bities.  The repellant clothing and head nets will be your only salvation, unless you can run like the wind.  I do not believe garlic will work.  But it supposedly is good for you circulatory system, and is reported to keep vampires at bay.
The Incredible Bulk