[pct-l] Fires

Jerry Goller geartester at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 20:59:32 CST 2012

Man, that one *is* pretty silly. There is nothing the government can't carry
to extremes.

There is no point in trying to cure stupidity with laws. Every time you
think you've got the whole thing covered they will make a better fool.

Jerry

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
reviews on the planet.