[pct-l] The Peek bites the dust

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:20:01 CST 2012

Oh, Yogi, you're in sad company.  When Katie and I got our "smart phones"
last year we had to take a class just to learn how to turn the darn things
on, let alone make a phone call.  When my 20 year old daughter heard about
this it became the regular joke.  She'd laugh and tell how her parents had
to take a class to learn how to use their cel phones.  She just loves it.
I still don't understand half of it, but I can use it for email and
texting, something I thought I'd never do.  Our 20 year old won't answer a
call, but she'll get right back to you if you text her.  What a world.
Give me a trail covered in big foot prints and mushrooms!!!!

Shroomer