[pct-l] looking for hiking partner

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 16:21:15 CST 2012

Nate.

 I may be able to join you I generally have some obligations in September but I could probably squeeze it in. Let me know what dates you are thinking about.
I could also arrange a pick up at Wapanitia.

Diarmaid Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"