[pct-l] Some links for new folks who need gear

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 27 15:52:20 CST 2012

Here are some links I keep on my website. These are gear makers whose
stuff is good but you won't find it at REI.

There are probably some great gear makers that I have forgotten. I
have gear from most of these companies but not all. If you are new to
long distance hiking, you owe it to yourself to at least research
what these companies have. You could save yourself some money and
some unnecessary weight by not buying something really heavy only to
find out better lighter stuff is available and then buying that.
(Been there, done that.)

http://www.sixmoondesigns.com
6 Moons Designs

http://www.equinoxltd.com