[pct-l] Cloth Tobacco Bag

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 15:55:57 CST 2012

Mothballs contain the harmfull material paradichlorobenzene.  Prolonged breathing of these vapors should be avoided.  Have you ever smelled mothballs?  They clearly smell toxic and even out of doors, I doubt you could contain the fumes.  Expect nausea at the least if you are sensitive.  The good air is one of the best perks of being on the PCT and why anyone would want to pollute that is beyond me.

A disguised OP sack will foil any critters.

you wrote:

I have seen some discussion on the use of small cloth tobacco bags with

month balls inside to dissuade critters from entering a tent or
attacking food storage.  This sounds interesting but I can't find any of
these bags.  Does anyone know where I can find some?  Thanks. Shepherd