[pct-l] Canada issues

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 12:28:08 CST 2012

Slightly off topic, but important for northbounders.  If you enter Canada at Manning Park intending to fly home from Vancouver, make sure you have your PASSPORT, not a passport card.  The pc is valid only for border crossing by land or water; it is NOT valid for flying.  I found out the hard way at the Minneapolis airport a few years ago.

Mango