[pct-l] Tarptent Rainbow - questions

Anne Estoppey anne_estoppey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 21:39:25 CST 2012

Hello everybody,

Checking out closely my new Rainbow Tarptent (single). Something I couldn't figure out, not even from the video on their website: at each CORNER and INSIDE the tent, there is a small plastic snapping thingie attached to a short elastic band. What are these for? I cannnot see where I could snap them to inside the tent.

Another question: should I really get extra pegs and cords for the sides of the tent against strong winds?

I am in New Zealand at the moment. It seems that extra titanium pegs are nowhere to be found here. Same for buying extra cord...

Thanks for your help,
cheers :-)
Anne