[pct-l] For those that missed Gossamer's Black Friday...

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:37:43 CST 2012

Speaking of which, I just finished my first trip with my new Mariposa (from the Black Friday sale!) and really loved it. It's super light and I loved the little pockets on the outside.

It was a bit interesting with the water situation (we had to pack it all in, since the water levels are really low in parts of the national park we were in). It makes me really curious how people deal with that in the desert sections of the pct, since this pack has, according to the website, a max load of 35lb.

Enjoy the pack!

Sent from my iPhone