[pct-l] Public Notice

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 20:19:44 CST 2012

This  IS NOT ENOUGH...having a day named in your honor is nice but not
nearly worthy
your reputation.
I mean if  "Elvis" can have a  "Elvis Presley Boulevard,"  then
Switchback certainly deserves a
"Switchback  Avenue".
I think they should rename "The Strip"....Switchback Avenue and appoint
you honorary
Mayor of Las Vegas.

JMT Reinhold