[pct-l] Public Notice

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 18:12:12 CST 2012

I hope I get a little more respect now on this PCT hiking forum.  The Las Vegas mayor and city council declared today (12-12-12), Steve Fuquay Day for the City of Las Vegas, NV.  This is because I am getting ready to retire on Friday, January 4, 2013 from the police department and 46 years of working.  So, I am going to have to raise my prices for Switchback Pirate's Lair products and services at the April Kickoff, including trike rides.

I will still honor my world famous 125% money back guarantee.  Autograph copies of products will now carry a premium surcharge.

I thank you.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
"Not All Who Wonder Are Lost"