[pct-l] Public Notice

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Thu Dec 13 13:29:05 CST 2012

>Snow Bunny JMT Unsupported Reinhold writes: This  IS NOT ENOUGH...having a day
>named in your honor is nice but not nearly worthy your reputation.

Switchback is already famous. In fact his whole family is famous. How many times have you heard thru-hikers talk about "those G-D F***ing Switchbacks on Fuller Ridge."

When I hiked down Fuller Ridge I looked for Switchback's family but I must have missed them. Not a Trike, nor swimming pool, nor a ultra soft hotel mattress did I see. But there must have been pirates hidden because by the time I got to the bottom my strength had been robbed and my patience was gone.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln