[pct-l] Resupply points

kelsocurtiss@gmail.com kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:44:40 CST 2012

To save money on resupply shipping I am dropping all boxes off on a road trip up to Oregon. I'm resuppling only with those boxes as I can't afford food along the way. My goal is to finish in 4 months so I'm guessing  150 miles between each resupply. All of Oregon and Washington boxes are being dropped off with pre designated trail angels. Can't wait for the advice and negatives that come from this choice. Cost of gas under $200 whereas shipping cost would be over $300. Comments or advice welcome.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone