[pct-l] sleeping bag

kelsocurtiss@gmail.com kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:59:15 CST 2012

You were right about finances being an issue. It's been hard finding cheap alternatives to good lightweight gear. I did look into other options such as the quilt, but money being the issue, a $60 liner was my cheapest option. Still trying to afford rest of my hike as I plan. My hiking budget is near nothing, but Im adapting. I was in that similar mindset of the officer you met until I peaked Whitney with 85lbs. NEVER again will I pack so much weight. Thanks again sir Mixalot

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone