[pct-l] Vitamin I

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:16:02 CST 2012

I do understand that your comment was based solely on your experience, but
I'd really like to know if this been confirmed with the same level of
rigorous scientific research that ibuprofen has been.  I'd like to think
that it would be without side effects because it's natural, but butter is
natural and unhealthy if used in very large quantities.  Since thru hikers
tend to consume a LOT of pain reliever, it isn't valid to only consider
quantities consumed by the normal person.  I suppose if nothing else, it
gives us another type of pain reliever.  It might be best to mix them up.
 Perhaps ibuprofen one day, tart cherry juice the next day, and then fish
oil on the third day of the rotation.  Does "glaucoma medicine" ;) help
with pain?