[pct-l] homemade tent

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Wed Dec 12 13:21:04 CST 2012

I have made a couple tents and am using a Modified Tarp Tent
for the last 10 yrs.  See Tarptent.com - They have a project tab
with instructions for the Original tarptent which I made as Modified.
http://www.tarptent.com/projects/tarpdesign.html

Fabric and supplies avail from Outdoor Wilderness Fabric good
selection
and they have seconds - http://www.owfinc.com/

Make sure to use 100% Nylon thread and a fine needle. I use a Wheel
cutter
for the fabric -- you have access to several folding tables to make
a big table to cut the fabric that will help

Let me know if you have any quetions.

YosemiteJames
Yosemite Foothills