[pct-l] Awesome boots

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:37:19 CST 2012

I didn't see the midsole material on their website, and don't remember it getting mentioned in the video, so I called Belleville and found it that it has an EVA midsole.  That's what all other minimalist shoes use if they have a midsole at all, so it's not a bad thing, but I was hoping this would be the first minimalist shoe to use a polyurethane midsole.