[pct-l] Am Lost

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 12:15:49 CST 2012

In '77 I walked into Arrowhead, on roads (no trail then), and camped. The next morning I got up and started off trying to follow the guidebook's description and not paying attention to my compass. I walked all day and found myself at the same point I had begun at! I figured that I walked about 17 miles in a big circle. Stupid green horn! The next day I paid attention to everything and continued north...

Greg Hummel

"If you were born blind, a butterfly would be a fairy, a flower a miracle, a tree infinity. . . and thunder- GOD!"- GNH