[pct-l] Water at Coldwater Creek and Santiam Pass

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:55:43 CST 2012

Doug,

I don't remember water at coldwater creek, but we had started at Lava Lake
that morning with 3L and still had plenty of water when we passed through.
If we needed water, we could have also stopped at the Girl Scout Camp just
a little further up the trail.  I know there isn't any water source at
Santiam Pass trail head unless there is a cache.  Since Santiam Pass was
the end of our section hike and our car was parked there, we were not
looking for water.