[pct-l] Tart Cherries vs Vitamin I

Scott Iceberg scotticeberg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:32:42 CST 2012

I've been drinking it daily for a few years for arthritis. It keeps any and all joint pain at bay. Sure is expensive though.
I've found pills or powders to be ineffective. I need the juice or concentrate to get the desired effects.

Tart Cherry is definitely my atom bomb for inflammation. I find apples and onions effective also.