[pct-l] Older PCT Photographs

Rolf Gersonde rolfgersonde at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:06:07 CST 2012

> Greg, 35 year old Photos would be great to have for a re-photography
> project. Just imagine how many feet have walked across those trail since
> '77. You can actually observe some trail relocations in GoogleEarth over
> the past 10-20 years.

I am looking for those "boring" landscape photographs with lakes, trail,
trees, or other vegetation. Many of those photos are probably burried in
somebodies slide collection.

I assume you remember people who took pictures along the trail and might be
willing to share those for my re-photography project? Do you have any
contact addresses that I could use to ask people directly?

I am NOT looking for a large number of photographs, just a enough to get me
started on locating them on the map and finde the location next summer on
the trail.

Thanks for the reply and I do have to say that all of you guys from '77
still look like you are ready for another long hike.

All the best.
-Rolf