[pct-l] NB Minimus 1/2 off until midnight

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Mon Dec 3 17:10:24 CST 2012

I sure hope they don't discontinue these shoes!  We found the NB Minimus
over a year ago and have worn nothing else since. We find them very
comfortable with nice roominess in the toe box. They seem to be quite
popular because we have trouble finding the in the local stores. Online
stores usually have good supplies though.

Ken
www.GottaWalkcom