[pct-l] PCT Sawyer Squeeze Feedback

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Aug 29 19:31:49 CDT 2012

I hiked with some CDT hikers this summer who were using the Sawyer
Squeez. I didn't ask them about it but they'd been using them for
2000 miles so they'd become part of their routine. If it would have
been me, I would have been seriously annoyed by them. I really like
the simplicity and speed of using aquamira. On the PCT most water
sources are so clear (lacking in floaties) I don't think a filter is
necessary. However, I have an immune system of steel and my close-up
vision has deteriorated so it's not like I can see floaties well, nor
would I really care if I could. More protein. So YMMV yadda yadda.