[pct-l] Foods to avoid - oh no! What will thru hikers do

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Aug 23 22:28:12 CDT 2012

I read the article and I'm leery of his advice. He is constantly pitching
other stuff most of which he apparently sells. Each recommendation seems to
be based only on one article.

That said, I think it is good to avoid artificial ingredients and aim for
minimally (industrial) processed foods. I also avoid grains, especially
wheat, as much as practical. But I sometimes lapse. :-(

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.