[pct-l] AsABat RIP

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 18:08:15 CDT 2012

"How's Your Trail?"  It's hard to write my heading because my trail is Sad,
but knowing that the "Catholic Church has now a real Trail Angel" makes me
know that AsABat will still be watching over the hikers on the trail, Bill
will always be with us in our hearts, think of Him as you hike the Trail.
Thanks for all You have done for the PCT.     In Christ  Ground Pounder Bill