[pct-l] "KAREN'S HERO"....treating women right

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Aug 9 14:50:46 CDT 2012

Say Switchback,
May I suggest that for your motorcycle trike national park tour you do
it on a sidewinder motorcycle,....you know like the ones the German Army
used in World War II.
This way  "poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback"  can sit comfortably in
the sidewinder instead of hanging on for dear life on the rear seat
while you careen down the freeway.
You have to treat your women right Switchback.....like I do.
May I further suggest that you get the sidewinder build for two, to
allow both you and Mrs. Switchback to sleep in the sidewinder at night,
so poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback won't have to sleep on the ground.

I  TREAD MY  WOMEN  RIGHT  SWITCHBACK!!!

Take Karen for instance, my wife for 44 years....the love of my life.
I pamper and spoil her rotten....I do that with all my women.
Like I said....I  TREAT  MY  WOMEN  RIGHT!!!
I take her wherever I go....because she always wants to be with  "ME".
I get her whatever she wants....although she has everything she ever
wanted....she has "ME".
I have been taking her snow skiing and backpacking  all over the country
for many years.
Our first backpacking trip was our 1968 Mt. Whitney expedition.
I was a recently discharged Marine "Grunt" (Infantry) used to hauling
heavy loads and it went against my grain to burden my recent bride with
a pack, so everything went into one huge pack and on my back.
BTW...I also had to carry "Schatzy" our miniature dachshund most of the way.
But with Karen whispering into my ear..."Reinhold,...you are my
hero"...made it all worth it, because that is all I ever really wanted
to be....KAREN'S  HERO.

Say guys, I understand now days you guys make your women carry their own
packs.
Yes, things have really changed since Switchback & Reinhold ruled the
trails.

When we're backpacking I let her do the cooking and wash the dishes,
because she likes to do that.
I carry an extra large tent, a blow up pad and many other unnecessary
things to make her comfortable.
Like I said I do many things for Karen to treat her right.

Hey,....I bought her a push mover the other day so she won't have to cut
the grass with scissors any more.
And last month I installed a bathtub in the back yard behind the house.
Now all she has to do is carry a few buckets of water to the bathtub and
she can take a bath.
She likes that much better than hosing down with the garden hose.

So you see,....I told you....I  TREAT  MY  WOMEN  RIGHT!!!

JMT Reinhold
The one who treats his women right.