[pct-l] When I Get Old...thruing the PCT in style..."The JMT Reinhold Way"

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 07:52:08 CDT 2012

Snow Bunny JMT Reinhold writes: ON A FLOAT", carried by four big, sturdy float carriers like Big Hummel, AsABat, Elevator and Meadow Ed, and two fan girls, one on each side of the float, preferable good looking hiker babes like L-Rod & Yogi, fanning me with palm fans to keep me cool and keep the flies and mosquitoes away and trumpet blowers leading the way to alert the "hiker trash" to step aside and bow as my float goes by.
Switchback replies: This is a joke.  I have laid claim for a potential Most Supported PCT Thur-Hike for many years.  In fact, I am retiring at the end of this year and will be available for this historic 2013 PCT vacation.  If you do not cease with these slanderous advertisements, I will contact my attorneys, Dowy, Cheatum, and Howe.  For the last 2-years I have been researching and planning my equipment and gear for a new adventure.  I just recently planned a retirement luxury 2-week, 4,000 mile motorcycle trike national park tour.  I can't wait to make my mark in this world for only the toughest and those with plenty of grit.  Just like I did in the hiking world.