[pct-l] Time off to hike

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:43:17 CDT 2012

Give up the corporate desk job!  I did years ago, and now I'm actually
living, instead of simply existing.

Seasonal jobs are one way.  In work as a restaurant server, make great
money, can take several months of whenever I want, and I always have a job
to return to.

Sent from a breezy spot on the Appalachian Trail!

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com