[pct-l] Yogis's PCT guide book

James Rivet airjay66 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:17:30 CDT 2012

I finished reading Yogi's guide book and wanted to say thanks for all the info! Yeah, you pay for the book, but still I want to express my gratitude. If I complete this hike its because of all the help, some paid for/some not, that is out there. The book gets you dialed-in. I got to know the cast of Yogi characters:  all down to earth and matter of fact (some downright gritty detail--loved it). I know this is not a place for a book review--so, the end.