[pct-l] (no subject)

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:08:37 CDT 2012

Hey Natalie, Blaze and Brett, I will be heading to KO on friday morning. I
could come through the julian area but I will not have access to email
between now and then so if you want a ride you will need to figure out how
to call me. I have two spaces for people and their gear. Good Luck
-Queso

Message: 28