[pct-l] Transportation from Eugene, OR to the PCT

rcluster at comcast.net rcluster at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 10:39:58 CDT 2012

Diego (and Chipmunk),

We may be available to help if needed. Depends on the day as we both work Mon-Fri.

Also could pickup from the Eugene airport most anytime and offer the backyard for tents if needed.

I'm not aware of any commercial transportation up Hwy 242 either, at least not since they stopped running the stagecoaches......

Ron & Julie Cluster
Snowplow & Rubber Legs