[pct-l] Shoe Question

Tim Gustafson tjg at tgustafson.com
Mon Apr 23 00:38:43 CDT 2012

One more question before turning in for the night:

Does anyone have any recommendation/experience/whatever about wearing
heavy sandals, like the one linked below, rather than trail shoes?
I've had these for a long time now and they're super comfy.  My feet
sweat profusely, so I was wondering if I should wear these with socks
rather than trail sneakers?  Another factor in my decision here is
that my sandals are way more comfortable than my sneakers are - one
sneaker I have is a bit too small and the other a bit too large.

http://www.zappos.com/keen-arroyo-ii-slate-black-bronze-green

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg at tgustafson.com