[pct-l] Anyone driving I-5 through Eugene to KO this week?

Suzi Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:46:08 CDT 2012

I'm flying down to KO and was trying to avoid checked baggage. I had ambitions to send my tent, sleeping pad, and stove to a friend who was going to drive it to Kickoff. Time got away from me and if I mail it at this point, I'm afraid it won't get to her in time.

Soooo...is anyone driving down I-5 who would be willing to stop by Eugene this week and transport it down? It won't take up much space, but it would sure be nice to skip waiting at the baggage carousel...

Thanks,
Chipmunk